Frequently Asked Questions About RehaDesign Ultra-Grrrip Pushrim Covers
1. Do you ship to my country? Yes, we ship by registered post worldwide. If your country has a reliable postal service, our products will reach you.
2. My shipment is late, are you sure it is coming? It is very rare that a shipment goes missing. In our experience maybe we lose one parcel per year. However, check your tracking number, it may be waiting for you at your post office.
3. Where is my tracking number? After shipping we send a confirmation email with your tracking number to the email address that you registered with Paypal.
4. How many pusrhim covers are included in the price, one or two? You will receive two push rim covers.
5. How much does shipping cost? For a pack of push rim covers, we add a shipping supplement of 9 euros.
6. What sizes of Pushrim Covers do you carry? 20, 22 and 24 inch.
7. What colors do you have? 24 inch pushrim covers are available in black, green, yellow, blue, red, pink and purple. Usually 20 and 22 inch are only in black color, however, upon request we may be able to supply 20 and 22 inch pushrim covers in a color other than black.
8. Will your pusrhim covers fit my pushims? If your pushrims are standard size and shape, usually they will fit. Rarely, pushrim covers are not standard sized and shaped and there can be a problem with fit. You can confirm the size using the following table
Tire Size / Pushrim Diameter
20 inch / 445mm or 17.5 inches
22 inch / 470mm or 18.5 inches
24 inch / 520mm or 20.5 inches
9. I love my pushrims covers, but they got dirty. How can I clean them?
We made a special video to show how to clean RehaDesign Push Rim Covers.
10. What are “Groovy” Pushrim covers? Groovy Pushrim covers have “treads” or “grooves” in them which increase the grip. They are intended for people who need very strong grip, like Quadriplegics.
11. Do I need to wear gloves when using pushrim covers? If you go quickly downhill and try to stop suddenly, the friction can cause your hands to heat up. Gloves will make stopping quickly more comfortable.
12. What color should I choose? We recommend to select a color that will match with your wheelchair. However, do keep in mind that darker colors, such as black, can absorb sunlight and get warm in the summer. If you live in a very hot climate and are frequently outdoors, it maybe best to pick a lighter color like yellow. It will absorb less sunlight.
13. What are RehaDesign Pushrim Covers made of? Our pushrim covers are made of a specially formulated PVC which has has a “rubber-like” texture or feel. But there is no rubber in it.
If you have any other questions or concerns about RehaDesign Ultra-grrrip Pushrim Covers, you can always contact us by writing a message on our Rehadesign Facebook page or by e-mail Info “AT” RehaDesign.com